/References/Strategy & processes
focuses on the development of positions and programs with regard to individual CSR and sustainability issues, the development of holistic CSR and sustainability strategies, and the design and optimization of relevant organizational structures and processes.
include the following projects:
- Development of a position for the responsible use of water for a publicly listed global industrial company
- Analysis of the strategic need for action within the CSR field for a family-owned international retailer
- Development of a Corporate Citizenship strategy for a family-owned health care company
- Optimization of the reporting processes of a global financial institution to answer the re-quests from sustainability rating agencies
- Design of a compliance organization for a global retailer